THE FORUM RULES
The rules apply to all text, articles, photographs, drawings, cartoons, sculptures, paintings or other artwork which are posted or linked to on Loliwood Studios Forum.
1. The contents of all posts and links are subject to staff review and must be legal under the laws of the United States and in plain text English.
2. You must be at least 18 years of age to participate on the forum.
3. "Flames", threats, harassment or disrespectful comments about or towards other members will not be tolerated.
4. Do not post statements admitting to, or soliciting or encouraging other people to engage in illegal acts.
5. Do not reveal personal information about other members or accuse other members of illegal acts.
6. Do not post or ask for sexually explicit or lewd content, or disclose any information where it may be viewed or downloaded.
7. Loliwood Studios does not allow 'picture trading' of any kind.
8. Do not write about your fantasies in a way that may be misunderstood for real life events.
9. Do not use this forum as your personal dating board.
10. Do not spread fear, misinformation and paranoia.
Do NOT link to:
1. Male or female nudity of any age, real or fictional, including topless and see-through clothing.
2. Private 'password protected' sites.
3. Content that may harm the end recipient, like executable files.
4. File hosting sites, like rapidshare or imageshack and the like.
5. Pictures or videos in general. This is a literary site with focus on fictional stories.
The contents of all posts, reviews and links are checked by the staff-members of Loliwood Studios.
If any staff-member is unsure whether a post or link breaks the rules or may harm Loliwood Studios or its visitors, it will be taken off the forum and a decision will be made to edit, delete or restore the post. Repeated or deliberate violations of the Rules are grounds for a temporary or permanent ban.
Loliwood Studios is visited by people from all over the world. Because Loliwood Studios is hosted in the US, we have chosen to use these laws as the basis of the guidelines under which we operate. In truth, our guidelines are even a little more conservative. We do this so that Loliwood Studios remains a safe haven for all.
Plain text English:
The contents of all posts on Loliwood Studios must be in plain text English and any links leading to foreign language content must be translatable by Google or Babelfish. No form of encryption is allowed to be posted. All efforts to hide communications from moderation can be grounds for an immediate and permanent ban.
Harassment or disrespectful comments:
Discrimination, threats, insults, personal attacks, or any type of structural disrespect or harassment against other members will not be tolerated. Mild exceptions to this rule might arise in the debate where members will sometimes engage in heated discussions. It is however advisable to agree to disagree rather then to disrupt the spirit of the forum.
Admitting to illegal activities not only endangers you, but could also be grounds for the Loliwood Studios server to be seized by law enforcement for investigative purposes. Such admissions may be removed by the staff of Loliwood Studios and may include, but are not limited to:
- Admitting or alluding to possession of child porn.
- Admitting or alluding to personal sexual experiences involving minors* or having plans to engage in sexual acts with minors.
- Admitting to downloading or purchasing of "obscenity," or revealing information where it may be viewed or downloaded (this includes manga/anime/3D)
(*Exceptions may be made if you were convicted or acquitted of the illegal activity you are describing.)
Accusing someone of criminal activity may be libel and can be grounds for legal action against you. Such accusations could also be grounds for the Loliwood Studios server to be seized by law enforcement for investigative purposes.
There are several vigilante groups which are actively participating on this and other Child-Love sites. The list of information used by these vigilantes to 'out' members, includes but is not limited to details such as:
- Mentioning your real first or last name, or the names of family members.
- Locations, such as cities or specific areas.
- User names, which lead to other places when googled.
- Email addresses which were posted or used to register accounts on other forums or other social networking sites.
- Links to websites which contain or reveal identifying details about yourself or others..
- Local events, or natural disasters.
- Birth dates and dates of the birth and deaths of family members.
- The contents of personal messages or emails from other members.
Posts containing details like the above may be edited or deleted by the staff, unless the person posting it specifically requests otherwise. Posts judged to contain identifiable details about other members will be removed by the staff and will likely result in a permanent ban of the poster.
In the end, keep in mind that even speech, if found to be obscene, can be illegal.