This is a list of some of my favorite authors and stories. Some are found on ASSTR, some on StoriesOnline, and some elsewhere.
StoriesOnline is a website run by Lazeez Jiddan containing several thousand stories by different authors, including myself. Due to bandwidth limitations, you must have an account. This can either be a free account allowing you to download 16 stories per day, or a premier account allowing you to download 50 stories per day. The premier account also allows better search capabilities and the ability to bookmark your favorite stories, but _all_ stories can be accessed with a free account (You can get a premier account for free by posting 200K of stories, by the way. I'm still working on it, even though I have a paid account already :-).
Several of my favorite authors post their stories on StoriesOnline only, and so I cannot give direct links. Those authors with an independent website are listed separately.
- Gary Johns: Morning Light is an excellent, tender mother/son incest story in 6 parts. Tracy's Family is more of a stroke story, a wild incestuous romp with many participants (family, neighbors) and lots of kinky sex. Sadly, it's incomplete and hasn't been updated in a while.
- This Guy: "This Guy" has written a number of fairly nice Mind Control stories. Totem and
Tutoring Sessions are my favorites. (The last isn't really mind control, and is not complete).
- Paul Phenomenon: Paul's better stories include Reciprocal Needs, a brother-sister romance story, and Flights of Consciousness, an interesting coming of age story in which a boy develops an unusual mental power: not mind control! Paranormal Phenomenon and My Sister Kelly are two incomplete stories that I hope are finished soon. All of these stories include incest.
- Azil: Azil's My Reward is the inspiration for my own story Omnipotence. While I will be taking the idea of absolute power in a rather different direction than Azil, My Reward is nevertheless a very hot, and nicely long, stroke story (incomplete). Warning: contains pedophilia.
- Al Steiner: Most of Al Steiner's recent work is found at the pay site RuthiesClub, but some of his work can be found here, including his highly popular Aftermath. This is one of the largest stories found anywhere (2 and a half megabytes long!), and was the most popular story on StoriesOnline bar none for some time (until Lazeez changed the ranking system). And for good reason, too. Aftermath is a post-disaster story -- a comet strikes the Pacific Ocean, devastating the Earth and leaving only a few human survivors to pick up the pieces. I highly recommend it -- it is one of the best stories, erotic or not, I have ever read.
The Alt.Sex.Stories Text Repository, or ASSTR for short, is of course the home of this website, as well as many other free websites by various authors, and contains an untold wealth of stories, both good and bad. Some of my absolute favorites:
- Noriko's Demon, by dstar, aka Shalon Wood. The best tentacle romance story ever written, with seven parts so far (it's a serial). As Elf Sternberg said on a.s.s.d: "Shalon has done what I've never seen someone accomplish before: taken a tentacle story and made it hot." Features consensual tentacle sex, lesbian sex, watersports (not my favorite) and sister-sister incest. You may also want to look up another story of his: Prudence, Texas, Population 1276. (Not hosted on ASSTR).
- Nikolai Mirovich, who can also be found on StoriesOnline, writes hot Anime fanfic. The Courier series takes place in the Pokemon universe, but it's a wonderful story even if you know absolutely nothing about Pokemon! This series consists of several novel-length stories detailing the romance between the water trainer Misty (from the Pokemon TV series) and the courier Miranda (Mirovich's original character). The sex is extremely hot and, except for mispelled words, the stories are well crafted. Additional stories are in the works. In addition to this series, there is a Sailor Moon fanfic entitled Tentacle Romance. This is also a very nice story, and the beginning of another series.
- Gary Jordan is a prolific contributor to alt.sex.stories.d, and the webmaster for a number of the sites on ASSTR. He also writes some very nice romance stories. I particularly recommend First Impressions, a romantic novel featuring the fire lizards of Anne McCaffrey's Pern. This story is also available from StoriesOnline.
- Julian Coreto is the author of an unfinished story entitled Alan, an excellent, if sometimes clichéd, teen mind control story. Again, Alan is available from StoriesOnline. (Note the pattern here, anyone?)
- Frank McCoy is the author of a number of
well-written stories involving father-daughter or brother-sister incest with young girls. Most are well-written, but
they're definitely not for everyone.
- Ann Douglas has written over a hundred excellent stories, mostly of short to medium length. Most are straight or lesbian romance stories, although the occasional gay male story appears. My favorite is probably Johnny Reb (2000).
- David B. writes some rather nice (and lengthy) father-teen daughter incest stories. Warning: David apparently has no idea what a paragraph is, nor how to punctuate dialogue, which makes these stories somewhat difficult to read in their original format. I recommend saving a copy and cleaning it up the first time you read it. Once cleaned up, I find these stories to be extremely good. I like Reluctant Father Figure the best.
- Dorsai has written a number of long and very hot stories. All of them are extremely good. Those squicked by bestiality should avoid Dog Day Afternoon, and possibly A Family Affair, although the bestiality isn't graphic in the latter. All of them are good.
Erotic Mind Control Story Archive
Also known as MCstories.com, this site, hosted by ASSTR, is just about the place to go for mind control stories. I'll be highlighting a few of my favorites.
- URN My Power has written a number of well-crafted stories with various themes. First, there are his excellent Genie stories: Best Wishes and Your Wish. I like the latter better, but I'm a romantic. Pretender to the Throne is an excellent longer story (currently incomplete) featuring a young man who is the son of a half-elf and a half-vampire, and transcends his heritage in a pretty big way. The various chapters of Pretender are also written as separate stories, listed separately on his site. I prefer the connected version. I also recommend A World of My Own. I may one day write my own story featuring the Scribe's Gate. He's also written a number of others -- go check them out.
- Yellow Snow, despite the unappetizing handle, is another excellent author. His stories are also available from StoriesOnline. Ahead of the Game is particularly nice.